Designed by HGTV Fix my Flips stars Page Turner and Mitch Glew, as featured on season 4 of Rock the Block, this Alpine Chic design is nestled on a peaceful cul-de-sac. Escape to your private, unobstructed, 180-degree views of the Rookery, McNeil, and Lone Tree lakes w/ mountain views. Step into an entertainer’s delight w/ stunning, luxury interior design in the gorgeous kitchen including double Calacatta marble, waterfall islands, built-in wine rack entrance to the dining room with stone wall accent, and luxury primary bathroom complete with fireplace and oversized shower. Cleverly designed fitness studio off the connected back deck with a glass garage door to open on perfect Colorado days. Continue the entertainment in the open-concept walk-out basement with a full kitchen, golf simulator, built-in bunk area, built-in outdoor grill & Traeger smoker. Step outdoors and sit by the fire pit in custom-made ski Adirondack chairs, or set up your outdoor chess set on the built-in cement board in the backyard. Experience a resort lifestyle in a one-of-a-kind, HGTV star-designed home. $40k TPC championship golf membership, access to luxury pool w/ swim up bar, oversized hot tub & concession cabana, fitness studio, golf lockers, & golf simulator. Lake Club is available with registration and fee. Sold fully furnished.
· Lot size: 21,320 sf/.49 acres
· 5,579 sf finished
· Golf membership to Heron Lakes TPC golf course included in price (O & M fees apply)
· Rookery gated community
· Fully furnished
· Front and back yard landscaped
· Unobstructed views of open space, lake, and mountains
· Outdoor built-in grill with Traeger smoker
· Outdoor oversized chess set, and fire pit with custom-made Adirondack chairs.
· Outdoor fireplace on deck with hearth
· Outdoor furniture included
· Glass railing on the back deck to take in unobstructed views of open space, the lake, and mountains.
· Two islands with marble waterfall countertops
· Back kitchen with marble countertops, sink, dishwasher, and refrigerator
· Built-in wine rack with glass enclosure
· Living room built-in shelves with library ladder
· Custom cedar plank tongue-in-groove panels in the ceiling of the front porch, entryway, living room, and back deck.
· Calacatta honed marble, built-in dog shower in mudroom
· Laundry in the mudroom with washer and dryer
· Unique fitness room with rock climbing wall, rubber flooring, and clear garage door accessing the back “zen” deck
· Study/additional bedroom with ¾ bath
· Heated flooring in the primary bathroom
· Fireplace in primary bathroom
· Built-in cabinets in the primary closet
· Stackable Washer and Dryer hook-up in primary closet
· Built-in bunk loft with slide-in basement
· Golf Simulator in the basement
· Full kitchen in basement with range, microwave, refrigerator, sink, trash pull out
· 2 en-suite bedrooms on the main floor + study/3rden-suite, 2 en-suite bedrooms with walk-in closets in the basement
· Additional laundry room in the basement
· Additional powder room in the basement
Currently, we are considering our next locations for single-family estate homes. Be sure to check back regularly for the next opportunity for these luxury homes.